Saturday, April 14, 2018

Leah Day's Explore Walking Foot Quilting: My "Rainbow Log Cabin" Part 7

I was so excited this morning to see how adding a square would work, that's what I did first thing in the morning before the Science March.




After I returned I re-read Leah's notes and realized I was supposed to sew clock wise, not counter-clockwise!  Because I didn't follow directions, this took a long time and I had to break thread for the last line and sew that separately.  Doesn't show in the end...

-------
Not quilting

Parked at the Science Museum and walked to the County Bldg for the Science March...



I thought it was going to take about 30 minutes to get there, but it took...

I got to the staging area just a few minutes before the march started.  It was another good march. There was just a small number of people compared with last year's march or the other marches I have attended.  I hope the people who did not attend will still vote on the various election days.


At the end I took trolley back to City College and some friends drove me to my car.  So it was all doable.  I ended up sleeping the rest of the day though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!