Monday, April 16, 2018

Leah Day's Explore Walking Foot Quilting: My "Rainbow Log Cabin" Part 10

Finished the concentric squares around the second blue block today.

Used one inch painters tape to mark the line.  14 minutes


Used 1/2 inch masking tape to do the marking.  15 minutes.

Used the walking foot guide for the last line, but used little pieces of tape so I knew when to turn the corner!


It took 18 minutes to finish the last line for this area of the quilt.


It's starting to look like a quilt now!

But is still very flat.  I'm not sure I picked the right batting.  But any thicker and I would not be able to do the quilting as this stage in my skills.  I hope it will wash up well.  Know it will look nice in the living room or den.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!