Friday, April 6, 2018

Leah Day's Explore Walking Foot Quilting: Pinstrips

Another Leah Day Walking Foot Design: Pinstrips!

I used the guide for the lines that were 1 inch apart, and don't tell my husband as he got me the 1/4 inch masking tape, I used the walking foot itself for the 1/4 inch spacing.

Took about 34 minutes including swapping out a bobbin for one that was already filled.

Looks pretty nice.

I think it would really look better used for  outlining another design.  Like Leah has in her Mega star workshop.

The batting for my block is Quilters Dream Cotton, Select, Natural.




Now I'm off to the grocery store.  Louise was nice enough to send me the crockpot recipes she uses.  I'll have to find and set my crockpot up for the weekend, but still will get the supplies today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!