Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Apr 17: Goodwill

Fitbit Activity: 14309 steps taken, 2 floors climbed, 5.97 miles traveled, 2174 calories burned, 691 active score

I slept and slept.  Didn't wake until way late.  I think it was almost noon!

We walked down Mass Ave and made our way to Porter Square for lunch at a nice place in a little mall with lots of Chinese and Japanese places.  I had chicken curry.

Then on to Davis and fun at the Goodwill store - getting jeans and short sleeves shirts.  Walked back to Porter to get some ice cream - then home on the subway.  There were several policemen in the station there and at Central Square.

Once home we read for a bit then to S&S for dinner.  I had a tuna sandwich - not the best thing I've had there.....

No calls about mail.  It's discouraging. I'm trying to not think about it. I rang Ci though and found out my award had been delivered.

Ma and I will have late lunch on Friday.  I emailed Ba to see if she wanted to do something tomorrow.  If we don't get together I am going to set up for FMQing finally.

More Duchess of Duke Street then bed.

Added:  I know it doesn't sound like I'm having an exciting time, but I really, really like it here.  Just every day living is so nice to walk around and enjoy the new sights and to become familiar with the streets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!