I ended up crossing a lot of things off the old 'to do' list.
- Ordered supplies for my mom to pick up at the store.
- Packed up the sewing supplies I wanted to send to my friend.
- Walmart emailed they were out of some of the supplies so I tried to cancel that order and instead did a new order to have things mailed here.
- Went to bank and had the address on file for the organization changed to the new treasurer.
- Went to post office and mailed the package.
- Had lunch out - to Panda express but still went out. Had the child's portion of chicken and vegetables. Price includes drink so it's a real deal.
- Walked to mom's to visit with her, she was okay. Had to ask staff to cut her nails...
- Walked a little around that neighborhood before heading to Trader Joe's.
- Got granola, some prepared meals for the freezer.
- Put in car, then walked to Walmart.
- Cancelled the pick up order (still have to wait up to 3 statements to get my refund so their pick up system stinks).
- Got printer toner.
- Walked back to car, then on to Costco.
- Got paper towels and some apples. Got meatloaf and mashed potatoes as I think DS is coming over tomorrow. They still do not have the turkey chili that we like.
- Then on to Windmill Farms.
- Got some seafood salads and stuff to make chicken curry.
So that was pretty good. Not enough steps but delightful to be healthy enough to do it!
I spend the evening though composing an email that I didn't send to the organization - I need to get out of that and thought I was but was received an email....