After she left I went back to Trader Joe's and got three cases of wine for him - $90 well spent I'm sure!
Time then to leave to meet He at Corner Bakery for a light dinner and more chatting. I wasn't extremely hungry as I hadn't done that much - she wanted to meet at 5:30 so it was an early dinner for me. But it was nice. We sat outside.
That was pretty much my day. I didn't declutter but did the other things. Instead of having my January tasks in two places, I am only going to put in my WORD Control Journal...
Beginner BabySteps: Day 16
- Make your bed (new habit from Day 15)
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!