We went to Costco again for a remote - then home where I pretty much did nothing. I even went to sleep for a few hours, but woke to watch Downton Abbey. But Ci called so we put that on hold while I caught up with her. Before she called I was having trouble remembering all the characters anyway.
Tomorrow is the day DS had said we would go to OC together. He has said for for a few weeks for different days but the days just pass by without anything happening. I'm thinking I will go by myself, but it might be that I get too sad to enjoy myself so I don't know what I will do tomorrow.
Beginner BabySteps: Day 19
- Make your bed
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your FlyLady emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
- Go to bed at your bedtime