Sunday, January 19, 2014

01162014 Thursday Walking and Meals

Today I did some straightening, then went to Pt Loma to meet Jo for some walking and to have lunch.  I haven't walked around Liberty Station for a while, it was nice to get out, to chat with her, and to see new places in Liberty Station.  We barely walked 3 miles though...  Lunch at Tender Greens was very nice - I just got one of the predesigned salads with chicken and gobbled it all down while Jo chatted.

After she left I went back to Trader Joe's and got three cases of wine for him - $90 well spent I'm sure!

Time then to leave to meet He at Corner Bakery for a light dinner and more chatting.  I wasn't extremely hungry as I hadn't done that much - she wanted to meet at 5:30 so it was an early dinner for me.  But it was nice.  We sat outside.

That was pretty much my day. I didn't declutter but did the other things.  Instead of having my January tasks in two places, I am only going to put in my WORD Control Journal...

Beginner BabySteps: Day 16

Morning Routine

  • Make your bed (new habit from Day 15)
  • Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
  • Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
  • Read your emails
  • Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
  • Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
  • Five-minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house). Set your timer and go!
  • Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!

Before-Bed Routine

  • Keep your sink shining
  • Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
  • Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
Today, look in your inbox for an e-mail from FlyLady. It can be a Morning Musing, a testimonial, or an essay. Just take a few minutes and read over it. You never know what she is going to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!