Saturday, February 3, 2018

Leah Day's Explore Walking Foot Quilting: Crazy Lines

I'm following along, or should I say behind Leah Day's 2018 Project for learning to use the walking foot.  I prepared a few sandwiches to hopefully make it easier to get caught up...

But I have now stitched my second Leah Day walking foot design.  Crazy Lines.

This was pretty quick to quilt.  I think it would be nice in a space on a quilt where there is plain fabric.  Well, it would be good anywhere actually!

Here is the front


Here is the back.

Difficult to see, but I went back and added a few extra crazy lines going the other direction just between a few of the lines....  Not really worth the effort, at least using this gray thread.  But thought it might add to the design..  At least it doesn't take away from the design!

Behind the scenes I've finished the walking foot quilting for my project for the Put a Little Love in Your Heart Blog Hop that will be next week!  I just have to do the binding and then I'll be done!  This will be the fastest I have made a complete quilt!  Guess it's good to have deadlines...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!