Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm a Winner! IHAN

I saw on SewCalGal's site that I won a lovely packets of items....

I'm listed as being on the nominating committee (just a way she set things up for the Golden Quilter Awards).  I was just one of the readers of the blog who put names up for the awards and then later voted.

I put Leah Day's name for Most Influential, Best Teacher, Best Online Quilt Shop, and probably more categories, but surprisingly (to me) I'm not see Leah's name on any of the awards....  I think Leah is ahead of the curve in the fabulous Free Motion Quilting information she offers.  She prepares videos to guide us thru the steps and techniques and supplements them with well written articles.  She makes wonderful use of the web and provides complete information.  She is very accessible and follows up on questions very quickly and completely. Her Day Style Designs Online Quilt Shop webstore has some very nice items for sale too - with great prices.  She has definitely helped me make the jump from being a piecer to actually being a quilter. I sing her praises whenever I can - and know that what she offers is really for all quilters - but that some are just not ready to make the leap and do free motion quilting.

Bonnie Hunter won this year for Best Teacher, her website is full of wonderful piecing designs and tips for piecing - very easy to follow information.  I enjoy going to her website.

But in any case, I won prize #15....  Pretty cool!  Thank you SewCalGal and IHAN Store!



http://ihavea-notion.com/store/
One lucky winner will receive a bundle, with an estimated value of $50, that includes the following items:

Prize #15 winner:
June (Quilt Quest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!