Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm a Winner: Fresh Off the Spool

I got email from gmail that my mail box was too full again - something made me look at the headers of emails in my SPAM folder and I found that I had received an email last week that I had won a really nice drawing - the first by Danielle of Fresh off the Spool.  Her email asked me to reply by Friday - but I didn't read until this morning so we'll see if being one day late means I don't win her wonderful selection of things.  It's the ruler that I can immediately use - but since I'll be binding soon too those clips sure would be nice too.

But in any case, I'm glad I found her blog and hope you will visit it to see all the interesting projects she is working on.

These are the items in the drawing:

  • Clover Wonder Clips-I love these and use them all the time! They are great for binding. No more pins sticking me!!
  • OLFA non-slip Frosted Ruler- I love this ruler because the frost makes it easier to see light and dark fabric no matter what color your cutting mat is. I also love the very thin lines on it to make more accurate cutting.
  • True Grips non-slip adhesive rings- This will help with the ruler. Although the ruler says non-slip, it does. If you add these rings, or even the dots in the rings, believe me, it ain't going anywhere!
  • Clover Seam Ripper- Clover has a few different styled ones. I love this because of the very small blade, and the handle is so comfortable
  • Schmetz sharp needles- I just like these best.
Update! I wrote Danielle before she drew names again so she will be sending me all these useful things!  Good way to start the day.  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!