But in any case, I'm glad I found her blog and hope you will visit it to see all the interesting projects she is working on.
These are the items in the drawing:
- Clover Wonder Clips-I love these and use them all the time! They are great for binding. No more pins sticking me!!
- OLFA non-slip Frosted Ruler- I love this ruler because the frost makes it easier to see light and dark fabric no matter what color your cutting mat is. I also love the very thin lines on it to make more accurate cutting.
- True Grips non-slip adhesive rings- This will help with the ruler. Although the ruler says non-slip, it does. If you add these rings, or even the dots in the rings, believe me, it ain't going anywhere!
- Clover Seam Ripper- Clover has a few different styled ones. I love this because of the very small blade, and the handle is so comfortable
- Schmetz sharp needles- I just like these best.
Update! I wrote Danielle before she drew names again so she will be sending me all these useful things! Good way to start the day. : )