Saturday, March 31, 2012

FMQAYGQAL - Row 4 Summary


Directions for blocks 13 and 14 (Row 4 blocks 1 & 2)
Directions for block 15 (Row 4 block 3)
Directions for block 16 (Row 4 block 4)

Partial Row 4 - Fronts
I am doing this blocks as part of Laura's Free Motion Quilt as You Go Quilt Along.

I am linking to her site.  It's great to be able to see how the other interpreted the directions.  


I seem to be the only one who did not do all the suggested blocks.  It seemed the right thing to do (these different designs) when I was sewing, but now wish I had done the big rose and the tree - maybe later.

I have other posts where I describe a little of how stitching these blocks went for me.  


I see now that the directions for block 16 have been posted, but I will have to work on that tomorrow!
Partial Row 4 - Backs

I'm linking up to Laura's site, I'm #6!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!