I made a few polaroid blocks for Katrin's friend's daughter Hanno.
|Here are the fronts.|
I made the bottom block first. The second one (the top one) squared up better as I pressed the pieces so the vertical pieces were facing up. That made it easier to sew the block into the background as the fabric was not as bumpy. It also helped to off set the photos with different widths of sashing.
|Here are the backs.|
|It makes a difference how one sends things to Germany. The first way I was going to send would have cost over $30!|
|I ended up putting everything in a plastic bag in a regular envelope.|
|When I mailed the blocks I included the deer block that I made earlier as Katrin had said she liked it 'as is'. I'm sure I have more of the grey fabric, will send along later once I find it!|