Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I measured my Friday's Block Party blocks and found I trimmed them to 10 and 10.25 inches.  I don't know what I was thinking!  They were supposed to end up at 10.5 inches unfinished.

I trimmed these block so they would be all, well, trim looking for the photo I sent to Friday's Block Party blog.  I remember thinking I was cutting off a lot.... when I did the first one and so leaving more when I did the second one...

Well, I'll just have to be more attentive when I trim!  I don't even really have to trim before those photos.

This week I'll be posting the block - I want to make the block before I post it - and make the block for last week too!