Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Round Up Week 21: to the end of May

 Hmm, I seem to have been so late with my round up posts that I have lost a week...

So I should be on week 21 - so changed the title to reflect that.

What did I do this past week?

I made more of the wave blocks from the EBHQ workshop.  I attended the zoom lesson on applique - this time she presented freezer paper technique.

I have decided to up my walking again, so will share a few photos from that...

I took the phone out to take a photo of the big ant, but then this lovely cat came and wanted to be in the picture too.

The other side of that same cactus arrangement.  I've walked this block so many times, but guess I was always facing the other way so missed this until this walk.

A modern neighborhood library, with a sloping roof so the rain will fall off.

The first time I have seen a solar panel cleaner!  She was very comfortable up on the roof, and got the job done very quickly.  I missed seeing how she got the pail and brush down.  I was curious to see if she also washed windows.

So this takes me to the end of the fifth month of the year.  I went to CVS and the grocery store for the first time since this pandemic hit.  I have been vaccinated - every one in the house has for more than a month.  So it is good to start to get out and about.  I discovered that I didn't miss CVS or the grocery store at all - so think we will continue having groceries delivered at least for a while.  I went to a sandwich place after a doctors appoint.  I also went to a bakery while my husband was picking up food in the same shopping center. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!