Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Days - Fabric and Other Things


Fabric

July 17, 2012 Tuesday - Nothing with fabric
Wednesday - Nothing with fabric
Thursday - Nothing with fabric
Friday - Nothing with fabric
Saturday - Nothing with fabric
Sunday - Nothing with fabric
Monday - Nothing with fabric

Way Too Much Information

July 17, 2012 Tuesday - Big day with my organization.  DS texted about 11 am that he would cover and take mom to exercise so I was able to go to the first onsite meeting for the conference.  DH is in charge of the speakers so he came too, and that was a good thing as it turned out they offered us different rooms this time - much better for the vendors and we also get s few large rooms too.  Of course they didn't have the prices for us so we are still up in air a bit.  There was a second meeting too with more people, we decided on the name of the event and other things.  Oh I'm going to be the treasurer of the organization for now - that will be a good job as then I will know when people pay their invoices.

Wednesday - Woke around 11 - the first email I got was from someone telling me how much I owe for car that is yet to be rented - and then from people who I wrote to over a week ago to try and get things started for a presentation we are supposed to give together.  They waited until now that I'm in start up mode for the conference.  Bad timing.  I did emails for that in the evening.  In the daytime I did gardening and cleaning. Just couldn't get into bookkeeping....

Thursday - Can't really remember - getting busy getting things in order for the conference with my organization.

Friday - Can't really remember - getting busy getting things in order for the conference with my organization.

Saturday - Can't really remember - getting busy getting things in order for the conference with my organization.

Sunday - Can't really remember - getting busy getting things in order for the conference with my organization.

Monday - Can't really remember - getting busy getting things in order for the conference with my organization. Then went thru envelopes to pull out bills and things.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a side project that's going to keep you pretty busy. Good luck with all the prep.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is welcome!