Friday, January 30, 2015

20150130 Final border on the green QFK project

Shows detail of the one pieced block.

Today was the first day of the new session of the adult education class. A lot of time was used to register. Each student had to stand in three lines! One for attendance, one to register for the class, and then to pay for get the handout. I helped with the last thing. Too bad it takes so much effort and time to do this.

I did manage to iron on several of my circles for the Abacus quilt.  However, I did not have black or grey thread so instead of sewing the circles down worked on what I could with beige thread. I put the final border on the green Quilts for Kids project, and got more of my charm squares sewn (for another QFKs quilts or maybe for a lap quilt for the house).

I have more charm squares in these fabrics ready to sew together.  I plan to combine the squares then to cut apart to add more interest to the end project.  Maybe I'll add longer strips of other fabrics too.  I'm not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!