Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Days - Fabric and Other Things (Sep 18 - 24)


Fabric
Tuesday - Nothing with fabric
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Archers
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Way Too Much Information
Tuesday - I have finished the kitchen (except under the sink and the frig)!  DH was gone all day and DS popped in and out a few times - I worked on computer so he could finish up his homework for his class in peace.  I haven't decided if I will go to the den or the living room after I finish the kitchen.  I have a collection started of things to sell or give away on the counter between the kitchen and the den. Will need to clear that off before I can have people over....

Wednesday - Conference.

Thursday - Took more out for exercise and nails.  She is doing well.

Friday -

Saturday - Compiling info for the conference.

Sunday - Meeting for conference - took all day.

Monday - Spent all day working to get forms from speakers required by venue in database so I could send them an email telling them when their talk is scheduled and if we needed the form from them.  Stupid way to spend time - that form is taking up a lot of time.

1 comment:

  1. Conferences take a lot of time to organize. Hope you can find some time to play with fabric in the near futur.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is welcome!