Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Days - Fabric and Other Things (Sep 11 - Sep 17)


Fabric
Tuesday - Nothing with fabric
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Archers
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Way Too Much Information
Tuesday - Bookkeeper came by.  Even though I had reconciled almost everything there was still about 7 hours of work to do!  That pretty much ate up the day.

Wednesday - Didn't get organized well - spent day waiting for email answers.

Thursday - Took mom to exercise and then to have her nails done.  It's amazing how well she is doing. I'm very proud of her - and happy she is doing so well.

Friday - Back to working on the conference.  There are still lots of things that have to be done manually...  went to the place were are considering to cater the event - they closed a full hour sooner than their website said it would - and didn't answer phone.  I got some dim sum and came home and nibbled waiting for DH to come home.  It's 108 degrees.  We aren't used to that.  The fan isn't really helping... Hired a guy to the weeding next week.  I suggested he start at 7am to try and get ahead of the heat....

Saturday - Way to hot again.  Got up late so I could stay in the bedroom.  Then plopped in the den with the fan and TV.  Around 2 got DH to leave with me for a lunch in an A/Ced place - we went to a sandwich shop.  It was cool....  then to grocery store - another A/Ced place.  We got stuff for a BBQ and ice to put in front of the fan.  20 lbs melted within an hour!  When we started making dinner I texted DS to see if he'd like to come for dinner and then to watch Dr Who - was surprised and happy that he said yes.  He had to walk the dog first so it was an hour before they arrived.  It was a nice evening.   Dr Who didn't happen as something was taking too long to process - we watched a few Big Bang theories - too hot to do anything that requires thinking.  I again mentioned the crepes - DS seemed interested and so did his friend - but no emails to confirm anything so far.  I spend so much time emailing and waiting.  Some people I call and still have to wait.  Guess I'm just on a different schedule than others - but I'm tired of waiting and even more tired of going thru emails and writing up summary emails.  It's just plain rude for people to not respond.  Some people I don't even write to anymore just to be friendly - it takes no time at all to send back a smily face or thanks...

Sunday - Didn't get a lot done.  Waiting for information regarding the conference.  Did make hummus for the first time - was nice to have for dinner with the flatbread I made too.  Very hot today.

Monday - As soon as DH left I got started with going thru the kitchen cupboards.  Was abel to get thru about half.  We actually don't have a lot of food in our cupboards - but we do have a lot of sugar and rice!  And flour - but I keep that in the frig and that's in the frig that I haven't gotten to yet....I think we are going to go ahead and get the bamboo floor in the kitchen.  If it warps by the sink then I'll have tile put down there. Need to decide and hire people to things....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!