Wednesday, February 5, 2014

02052014 Wednesday First Time Walking to Campus

Today was the first time I walked to campus.  It took only 35 minutes.  Was loud and not particularly pleasant, but wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Met B at his office - then we caught up with DS and walked to the new Dining Room for lunch.  You pay ahead of time then have your choice of different dishes.  It was nice.  But more than the food was nice to chat with B and DS.

I walked back and went to Windmill Farms - was glad DS met me there as I got ice cream.  But the ice cream wasn't very good and after a few bites I tossed by plate out.

It was good to get out and walking, I'm having a hard time pulling myself out of this funk.  Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get some things done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!