Monday, May 17, 2021

Round Up Week 18: Nothing to See Here

 I haven't done any sewing since last week.  I did deliver my signed Christmas Swap blocks to the group - but most everyone was late for the sewing day so I only saw the lady to whom I left my blocks.  The tables were all very nicely set up for sewing - there was a microwave and coffee pot set up in the room too.  I should have taken a photo perhaps - but they always do a nice job of set up.  I'm thinking next month I will attend - but instead of sewing will spend the time cutting fabric to make charity quilt kits.  My Singer needs looking at but my heavy Kenmore is working for me at home.

We went to another park with our little dog last Wednesday.  She enjoyed it more (her tail was up the entire time).  




I have a new schedule for exercise with my trainer - only one day a week until I can get the paperwork for the taxes submitted and more boxes gone thru finally.  Jil put me down to do this until August - but I'm hoping to be back to my three days a week before then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!