Friday, January 22, 2021

Weekly Round Up Note 3: Not Quilting

2021 Weekly Round Up #3 - Not Quilting

Walking progress so far for the week.  11.6 miles - for the month 77.5 miles!  I have set up a google sheet where I can post my numbers now - link at the top of each screen on the blog.

Not feeling great lately.  Back or knees hurting (with the humidity or the cold?). 

But I am in a slump.  Except for setting up Google sheets and links at the top of the blog!

Ordinary meals, several batches of cookies made.  Want to get better at that. I signed up for an online 'class' for food prep - but it turned out she was just selling her recipes.  She had forms for shopping lists and writing down what meals to assign to different days.  Nothing new.  I guess the only secret, as in so many things, is just to do it.  Then with consistent practice (fingers crossed) will get easier to do.

Listening to books on Audible.  I will need to pay for more titles in a week or so as only have three credits remaining.

Cut out templates that need 1/4 inch added to do last test of the wreath block for the exchange.

Spent time looking at web pages so have lots of ideas and inspiration for quilting and recipes to try. Guess that is my hobby of quilting now.  Just looking and collecting ideas.

Need to get appointments scheduled, paperwork organized for taxes and scanned and shredded for previous years.

I did receive the Walking Calendar, but it wasn't what I expected.  Instead of showing the maps and trails and a few photos, it is just a big photo of a place with very tiny map and a few questions about the area.  There is a spot to record miles walked.  : (  I would have to look everything up on the web as the type so so small.  Nice photos though.  My Google sheet follows the way they track the week (Monday thru Sunday). 

We got email from doctor with link to get appt for the vaccine, but when we clicked saw message that all the doses were already claimed.


Here is a screen to share the list of my exercises.  (Link also at the top of every screen on the blog.) I will update it every once in a while...

Feels good to have set up the ways to record different things online - but I do need to get my use of time in order. To take advantage of this self-isolation time.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!