Monday, June 4, 2018

Starry Bright Sky QAL: Curved Piecing Pattern 6a



I had the pieces for this block in my stash....  A while back I had this vision of making a blue and yellow dot quilt, but it wasn't coming together.  It was this selection of fabric though that I have been using for the Starry Bright Sky QAL this year.  These are my longest to have favorite colors: blue and yellow.



I had to trim to make the correct size...

I'll link to her linky:
http://alidatweloqdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/06/starry-bright-sky-qal-linky-month-6.html

(almost forgot to do this, but she emailed me I won the second gift for last month's drawing and that reminded me!)

It's really fun to see how everyone is interpreting the designs.

1 comment:

  1. :) happy to hear that the prize reminded you to share the picture of these great blocks!! How amazing to use pieces that were sitting there waiting to be used!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is welcome!