- Monthly BlockLotto Blocks - up to 9 of these each month
- Weekly Friday's Block Lotto - one a week (odd weeks they are Hetty's selection for traditional blocks, even weeks I'm getting to pick patterns. So far animals are the theme - this week we did a paper pieced block but so far no one else has jumped on board to post a finished block.)
- On-going basting section and quilting each block sampler style - my bed sized Wonky Sho Fly
- Charity blocks/quilts - aiming to do something each quarter
So I'm thinking I need to find some little quilting projects to do that can be used here.
- Potholders - I would also be practicing putting on binding.
- Table runners - would be very pretty to have - especially if they would protect the table from hot serving plates!
- Bed runner - would be a quicker way to get something quilted in the bedroom!
- Pillows - we don't have any for the sofa now...
- Lap Quilts - it's been cold would have been nice to have a few to pull out.
I also have a short list of gifts I would like to make - I'm thinking they will need to be from the little quilting list of projects!