Sunday, April 24, 2022

EBHQ Make Words Not War

Attended another online EBHQ workshop by Cheryl Arkison.  This time she covered making pieced fabric letters.  She covered fabric, color, cutting tips, style tips, information about letters (kerning, etc.)

I first learned about piecing fabric letters while participating in the Block Lotto in 2012 - back then it was very difficult for me to make the letters.  Now though with Cheryl's tips and techniques I was able to get most of the letters I wanted to make done in class. A B O U F L C W - just need K and S in the fabric I selected today.  Tomorrow hope to finish K S and add T I R E N - then you will know what I am up to!

: )

Tomorrow evening she is presenting a lecture that is open to the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!