Monday, April 5, 2021

Round Up Week 12: Courthouse Steps Block and Easter!

For sewing this week I made one court house step block for the In the Studio with Lauren Thursday quilting class. This time I really looked at the value of the colors and think the secondary pattern shows up a lot better.  Still have one more block to make before class.


That's it for sewing.

=======

I made a grand Easter feast - well received.  Recipes in Dodge Eats blog under Easter.

Worked in the front yard pulling weeds.  About four hours.  Still more to do, but looks a lot better.  Pictures could be better.  I didn't realize I didn't stand in the same place for the before and after shots.  When I finish will take more.  




While I was doing it I did a lot of walking!  Chatted on the phone while I was working on a very cloudy morning - so very productive time indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!