Saturday, March 13, 2021

Weekly Round Up 10 - there was a plan?

 No sewing, not much of anything really - except for yesterday....  And that was an entire day spent on the computer!  Had fun as I always to downloading and renaming monthly docs for credit cards, utilities, bank accounts.  All the things needed for the taxes - and more just cause I can.  I'm really almost ready to hand things over to DH and then the preparer.  But almost is a huge word...

The week before had me with a hurt back from twisting around the step up to the sofa boxes we had set up in the living room and den.  Kept the first ones, but moved the coffee table so Buffy has more room to go in the sun and it's easy to sit with her for part of the morning too.  moving the coffee table didn't help the back....  Then we had our second vaccine at the Petco Super Center.  We are old pros at the drill now, it wasn't as exciting I think.  No side effect until the evening.  The my arm started hurting.  The next day I felt like I had the flu - so uncomfortable!  We had doordash deliver for a few meals as I stayed pretty much in bed.  

But then I felt better and did a bunch of organizing and EOY stuff.  Today Saturday I spent a bunch of time walking.  Perhaps three hours.  Some with Buffy, some while chatting with friend on the phone.

Next week I will be back at exercise and walking while chatting with P. Want to continue gong thtu papers and books - and packinh things up for Goodwill.

New to me Food YouTubes

Just discovered this guy today - he makes it seem so easy.  I have to try these out soon!

Can I Recreate Canned Corned Beef Hash To Taste Better? | Childhood Eats
https://youtu.be/AVdYS0qaj78
Chef Attempts To Take Hamburger Helper To A Whole New Level | Childhood Eats



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!