Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Winner: Received: Machine Quilting with Style (from Martingale)



I followed most of the blogs postings about Christa Watson's book: Machine Quilting with Style, and was so happy to learn that I won the ebook version from Martingale.

This is my first quilting ebook, it will be nice to have access without having to find an actual book on a shelf.


The projects are really attractive.  I'm really going to make many of these!  I'm looking forward to participating in Christa Watson's quilt along for the facets design - January 2016.  Grab a book so you can sew along too!

So thank you again to Martingale for picking me to receive the eBook version of Christa's first book!
MQWS_facets
Facets Quilt from Machine Quilting with Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!