Sunday, March 19, 2017

RSC17: March Red Scraps

I have more scraps to pull and sew, but think I have worked enough on putting together strip pieces for now...  In a few cases I used a larger block of fabric to even the ends of the new fabric.

While I had scraps out I also put together some other color themed fabric - and some that are all mixed up!  (Hmm - I just noticed that pink and mixed up colors will get it's own month later on.)

Red and Pink.

Blue

Mostly Orange

Mixed up!  Including an on purpose wavy seam!
Linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge:
http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2017/03/scraphappy-saturday-really-red.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the joys of random Improv sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are scraps and I love the blocks you are making. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is welcome!