Boy, it's really difficult to show the FMQing on this project!
It's a variation of an orange peel design. I started by making the loops on the diagonal starting with the little yellow squares, then the little black ones, then continued to the larger flower blocks - then back again. Then in the other direction it was green, green and larger flower block and back again. It made a pretty design on the top.
I went along the inner purple border and went into the border when I hit the tip of quilting described and then made a little circle. I also made a circle in the corners of the purple border.
On the outside of the purple border I went along and only popped out at the corners. In the green I made one loop that sort of looks like the design in the inside. On the rust I made three loops. I'm not sure why I did this but I did.
I also turned in the 9 patch quilt as you go project!