Friday, February 5, 2016

Expenses: Stash Bee, Play with Me QAL

I'm posting this out of order, but closer to when I  spent the money.

Glue Stick $2.09
Fat Quarter $2.24
2 yards fusible $2.99
===============
With tax total $7.91

The coupons I bought in with me really helped get the prices down!

The February Stash Bee block queen asked for white with black design, and as my fabric seemed to be mostly black with white design I bought a fat quarter to use for her block.  I also had to get the one sided fusible to make the orange peel blocks.

The Play with Me QAL technique this month was paper piecing.  In the past I have found a glue stick was helpful, but couldn't find the one I just bought for the deer pillow - so I bought another one.





2 comments:

  1. You did really well, especially on the fusible. I buy glue sticks and lose them or forget where I put them. Those and seam rippers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's a variation on losing socks in the dryer! Thanks for coming by!

      Delete

Feedback is welcome!