Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Meal Planning 2015

My husband and I are really (I think) having fun planning the food for the holiday.

Amazing that it's just a few days away...

We have been having coffee and breakfast together sitting in the sun in the living by the Christmas tree. It's been very nice to start the day that way!

Today I stopped him from going to work so we could plan the meal together.

So far we are having five guests and we have decided on:
  • Crackers, Cheese, Grapes/Apple Slices
  • Carrots, celery
  • Wine
  • Appetizer up to 325 calories
One of the guests will be coming over on Christmas Eve and we will chop together, set the table, chat, and maybe make some rolls so on Christmas Day itself my husband and I will just need to compile and bake! 

This adds up to a huge number of calories, but amazingly we discarded several other dishes that would have tripled the count.  

Now that I finished the pajama bag I can move over to the house and the food!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!