Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Archived December 2, 2015: 2014 Online Dream Projects


These are the projects I was interested in during 2014.  I'm moving here as part of the blog rearrangement...

I thought I had been putting too many dream projects on my list, so limited it this year to only three projects.  It was a year of transition and emotion.  Our son proposed to his girlfriend, my Mother passed away.

I was glad to have given myself assignments to work on to distract me, the little sewing I did was mainly for that.  The new skills I learned or practice, will all need to be relearn and practiced as really I was in a fog for most of the year.

building
Leah Day's Building Blocks Quilt Pattern.  I completed several of these and blogged about them.  Then the sewing area was moved around several times, I'm still finding things.  I intend to finish this quilt!

Soscrppy
Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014.  I don't think I did any of these, but it's a great idea.  I did organize a bunch of scrap strips by color.  They are ironed and hanging on hangers arranged by color.  Perhaps 2016 I will be able to do the monthly challenge!

flylady
Flylady.  I didn't always blog about it, but did pick an area each week and got the main area decluttered and cleaned during 2014.  It has been pretty easy to keep these areas ready for company, and we have increased the number of social events held at the house.  In 2016 I am ready to add to the behind the scenes areas (garage, storage and yard)!  I am far enough along now that I do not need to follow her order and daily notes.  I've learned enough to finally be able to do the inside of the main living area on my own - on auto pilot.



Christa's Year of Giveaways
This was the year I really got into giveaways!  Christa has also had several online quilt a longs that have been fun to read about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!