Monday, January 27, 2014

01252014 Saturday Serious Cutting of Fabric

Today I got dressed and came downstairs and I cut more of the focus fabric for the building blocks quilt.  I still don't think it will be a very pretty quilt, so am glad I stuck with my plan to use up fabrics I didn't love.  I selected three fabrics with the same quality in design and tone (little flowers mostly tone on tone - lilac, peach, and turquoise.  They will stand out I think with the white background.

I made a bunch of meals for sick DH who stayed up in bed.

Oatmeal with mango
Rice pudding cup (only for him)
Salad with lean cuisin topping (split with him)
Quiche with refried beans and salsa
Coffee cake (only for him)

I got tired when I was cleaning the kitchen but did that to earn the fabric cutting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!