No Photo Today!
- Daily Photo
- Daily Food: Corn Chowder Soup/carrots/cracker/cheese, Lean Cuisine Salad/pumpkin pie ice cream
- Exercise - none
- Sewing: Building Blocks, RSC14 (Jan Blue) nothing
- Flylady: Beginning Baby Steps - Day 1: Clean Your Sink - Day 2: Lace Up Shoes - Day 3: Start exploring The FlyLady website. Be sure to read the Launch Pad section. This is where you will find the Daily Flight Plan Read flylady emails - Day 4: Your next thing is to write these things down on a sticky note and post them on your bathroom mirror and above your kitchen sink. This is the beginning of your Control Journal. The little notes help us to remember the habits we are trying to establish. Day 5: Recognizing the negative voices when you hear them and changing the words to be nice to you. That is what FLYing (Finally Loving Yourself) is all about. - Day 6: Spend 2 minutes working on a hot spot. - Day 7: Pick out clothes for next day - put them out!
- Paperwork - organization
- Vitamins AM PM
- January Tasks to remember
- Decide on fabric for the backing and thread - and prep the fabric to cut the strips,
- QG to QB,
- org emails, mint categorize, reports to TP and google,
- Health Insurance for DS,
- Papers for familyt and taxes,
- Contact boston dentist,
- Contact friends for catch-up notes
- Make appt for mammo and bones
- Lab work
- Appt doctor
- Wear Contacts
- Appt eye doctor
- Appt teeth cleaning
Other than eating though I didn't get up from this chair. Will be so glad when I can really pass on the organization stuff to the others.
Next day appt - None