Saturday, January 4, 2014

01042014: Saturday Tree, Wrapping, B

Saturday, January 4, 2014

01042014  B curled on on sleeping bag.

DS was dropping off B so he and friend could enjoy party in Orange County.
  1. Daily Photo - yep
  2. Daily Food - biscuit, yogurt and granola, lima bean soup, chicken salad, ice cream
  3. Exercise - not much walking
  4. Sewing Building Blocks RSC14 (Jan Blue) - only online ordering of supplies
  5. Flylady - Beginning Baby Steps - Day 1: Clean Your Sink - Day 2: Lace Up Shoes - Day 3: Start exploring The FlyLady website. Be sure to read the Launch Pad section. This is where you will find the Daily Flight Plan Read Flylady Emails - Day 4: Your next thing is to write these things down on a sticky note and post them on your bathroom mirror and above your kitchen sink. This is the beginning of your Control Journal. The little notes help us to remember the habits we are trying to establish.
  6. Family - a little chat with DH and DS but mainly just sitting in same room with DS
  7. Others - nice emails with CW and phone chat with TB (he called here)
  8. Paperwork - Nope
  9. VitaminsAM PM
  10. Tasks: QG to QB, org emails, mint categorize
Took down the Christmas tree ornaments and lights when I woke.  DS arrived as I was doing that in my pj's.  We chatted a little.  He had to wrap box for present for the party they were going to - so I found tape and paper scissors and let him do that while I wound up the lights.  I am still missing the first ornament he made - it's somewhere on the tree branches or perhaps under the tree.

He wrapped the box so it could be opened again - nice idea - but he had to do as the gift wasn't here.  I gave him some scotch tape and scissors so he could fix if needed or wrap the additional gift he was picking up.

I started heating the lima bean soup again and added ham, then sat next to Buffy a while then returned to the computer to do more web 'work' looking for YouTubes on beginning quilting tips and deciding what supplies are needed.  Hard to concentrate.

Took B out two times for short walks - it was a little cold for her. She snuggled under and between sleeping bag and slept most of the day. Every once in a while she would get up to say hi and would go up to B to say hi to him too.  It was nice.

We had soup for late lunch.  I tried again to find my quilting supplies and blocks but can't remember where I put them.  For dinner I heated some Korean Chicken we had gotten at Costco - I made a salad to put the chicken on.  We ate while watching TV.  Then he went upstairs and I did more web reading.

B was in the sleeping bag or walked around to say hi.  She sat with me for a while - but decided she liked the sleeping bag more.  It's chilly in this room anyway but I think the stones being removed from the fireplace make it colder (see yesterday's photo).

A came around 9 - the party was nice.  He was tired though so sat for awhile - he said he had told his friend he was going to hang out a while.  We watched a chatted over Modern Family - then he was really tired so I read and he read and dozed a bit.

When B woke up I gave her her pill and a little food - then DS was up and doing webwork until his computer died - then he left.  I gave him some veggie lima bean soup, some pasta with sweet potatoes, soyrizo, and the little piece of cheese that I double dipped when I wrapped a bit around B's pill and fed to her so it became B cheese....

Ordered some supplies for CW to do the Building Blocks quilt and the pattern and got us each batting. It will come later this week.  I wanted to try to the thicker batting but it wasn't available that I could find in twin size.  I didn't want to get much larger as I didn't want left overs.  I already have too many left overs.

Got some emails about the organization that I stepped down from - the first was treasurer asking me to write her the kind of email that others had written me to get my reimbursement.  What a drag.  I already gave her the print outs of the receipts - I wrote I would do it later.  The secretary wrote to have the new emails set up - but that is something B has to help with and he is busy -and the last was the president to the new and old board announcing the meeting and saying we had monthly meetings, and that everyone had said they would come, except for two.  But we have been asking her for more meetings and they do not happen, and I had written that I would not be attending the first meetings as the new board needed time to get to know each other, and the two people she said had not responded had so I don't know what she was looking at. No matter what I do or do not do it will never be enough - I have resigned so it's too much to keep asking me to go to meetings.  I already lost two weeks in Boston that I will never get back.  I will help the treasurer and the email issue but anything else they will need to wait.

I'm stressed just thinking about it.

Oh well.


Next day plans or to do list
  1. Daily Photo
  2. Daily Food
  3. Exercise
  4. Sewing - Building BlocksRSC14 (Jan Blue)
  5. Flylady - Beginning Baby Steps - Day 1: Clean Your Sink - Day 2: Lace Up Shoes - Day 3: Start exploring The FlyLady website. Be sure to read the Launch Pad section. This is where you will find the Daily Flight Plan - Day 4: Your next thing is to write these things down on a sticky note and post them on your bathroom mirror and above your kitchen sink. This is the beginning of your Control Journal. The little notes help us to remember the habits we are trying to establish.
  6. Family
  7. Others
  8. Paperwork
  9. Vitamins
  10. Tasks: QG to QB, org emails, mint categorize, health insurance for DS, paper for family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!