Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hoooked



I'm in Spain now - noticing this stuff in the stores.  I have not seen in the US, wonder if it's unusual stuff.  Seems very interesting....

Added later:  I wrote to two folks I know who do yarn stuff to see if they'd like me to get them some.  I asked for color and amount.  One didn't reply (as I expected I'm afraid as she doesn't seem to always do email, chat or text messaging - but I wanted to make the effort), the other first said no-thanks then said she liked the flowers and for me to get some.  By then I was in Madrid so couldn't get any anyway, but I just needed to know color and amount - I don't see any flowers so that didn't help me.  I found a nice book with Tapas recipes that I sent her instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!