Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sat Apr 6: Letter

Fitbit Activity:  16670 steps taken, 11 floors climbed, 6.95 miles traveled, 2352 calories burned, 843 active score

Crowd in front of Gather Me for the sidewalk sale!
We were planning on going to a meetup to walk around Live Pond, but it was so windy and cold that we decided to scratch that idea.  Instead walked to Central Square to the post office to get an envelope and postage so I could mail DS the comics from last Sunday's Globe and the little magazine with information about the marathon.  I decided while standing there that I would not just mail - instead I paid for an extra page and took the envelope with the postage on it.
Red and White Eggs

After the post office went to CVS to get my toothpaste ordered.
Came home and wrote a letter to him.  An old-fashioned letter like I use to write to my various penpals, not like a mom letter.  I wasn't sure I would be able to write that much in cursive so I used a pencil but only had to erase a few times.  I wonder if he will be able to read it?

Walked back to Central but the post office was closed and the mail boxes said if over 13 ozs to not put in the mailbox that it had to be handed to the postman directly....

Fun Posters Popping up around town!
Chatted with my friend who is staying at our place in SD - she said the box of books I mailed last Saturday arrived and the box of fabric from my online friend arrived too!

DH and I walked to Inman Square for dinner.  Decided on All Star Pizza where we each had a piece of pizza and shared a nice salad.  Very clean place and nice people working there.

Watched Duchess of Duke Street.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!