Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sat Mar 9: Slow going

Thanks to my friend, Barbara, in Rockland CA
 for telling me about this product!
Fitbit Activity: 15563 steps taken, 8 floors climbed, 6.49 miles traveled, 2262 calories burned, 756 active score 

Had a difficult time getting going this morning - even though I had the almond pastry ready to pop in the oven!  We had a lovely little breakfast of almond croissants, yogurt and banana - then DH went to read/work in the back room and I went in the front to read quilting books and watch TV.

Had a long phone chat with the friend who is living in our place in San Diego now - then it was time to get out and walk around as my shoes were dry again after being baked by the fireplace.

I remembered there was a meetup for board games - but misremembered the location it was really in downtown Boston in the Prudential Building food court.  It took us while to get things together to go - then we ended up walking on the wrong street/bridge to the city so we were farther away than we needed to be.  DH's back started hurting so we abandoned the board games again and instead went to dinner.

Five pounds down since
moving to Cambridge MASS.
We found a very nice place King and I on Beacon Hill - delicious food.  I think this will be a place we return to when we have out of town guests.  It's very near the MGH stop off the Red Line.

So now we are home - maybe some TV then bed.  Tomorrow going to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston with our friends J & B!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcome!